I conducted a survey of Emory students to determine whether or not they feel supported by Emory's Counseling Center. I did this by asking the following questions:
- Have you ever utilized Emory's Counseling Center?
- If yes, did you feel supported by the counseling center? Why or why not?
- If you haven't utilized Emory's Counseling Center, why have you not utilized it?
- Do you feel like there is a stigma at Emory against mental illnesses like depression, anxiety, etc.?
- Why or why not?
- Have you ever been referred to a therapist or psychiatrist within the Emory community or outside of Emory by the counseling center?
- If so, how was this experience for you? Did you find it helpful?